As a global solution provider, the Gardien Group draws on the expertise and long standing experience of their teams to support customers with tailored solutions. Through their tailored approach Gardien have been working closely with Hüco to identify the best ways to support their new department.
The tailored solution agreement, which went live on July 1st 2012 saw Gardien’s equipment experts deliver an Acceler8 electrical scanner and 2 Loc8 EVO3 flying probe machines supported by a customer care and maintenance agreement as well as operational staff training in electrical test, fault identification and repair. Gardien’s Acceler8 is a unique product which can speed up turnaround times on the test floor. Depending on the board characteristics, the Acceler8 can pre-test up to 95% of the panel leaving only 5% to be tested by the flying probe which is integrated with the Acceler8. The Acceler8 can easily feed multiple flying probe testers to further improve process efficiency.
Following his recent appointment as the new Managing Director, Mr Ralf Krugmann, has undertaken a review of the new department and the solution provided by Gardien. The success of the Acceler8 and the demonstrated benefits of the integrated flying probes and additional support services means that Hüco are now looking to extend their contract with Gardien and bring in an additional flying probe.
The tailored solution for Hüco also benefits from Gardien’s global CAM specialists who are able to provide Hüco with data preparation services for the whole testing department.
Ralf Krugmann, Hüco’s new Managing Director said; “The innovative technology will enable Hüco in the future to produce PCBs faster and in perfect quality. Even high quality IMS Boards can be easily electrically tested. The equipment and additional services fully meet the requirements set by Hüco and will contribute to improved customer satisfaction. ”
“As Hüco say on their website – Quality (is the) basis for success and highest customer satisfaction. This is a statement that we also believe at Gardien and it is for this reason that we seek to find the very best solutions for assuring and improving our customers’ quality. We don’t offer a one size fits all approach and our recent agreement with Hüco demonstrates the diverse range of services that we offer in order to best support our customers’ needs.” Commented Roland Valentini, Gardien Group Chief Operations Officer.
The Gardien Group is the world’s largest provider of independent testing services to the PCB manufacturing industry. From small batch testing in one of the company’s 25 facilities located throughout Asia ,North America and Europe, to fully integrated inspection within a PCB production environment, Gardien’s 500 employees serve customers supplying the automotive, defense, telecommunications, computer and industrial markets. Gardien is proud to count eight of the top ten global PCB manufacturers amongst its valued customers.
For more information about The Gardien Group, or this particular press release, please visit the website or contact Gardien at email@example.com
Hüco Circuit Technology GmbH has been established for over 20 years, successfully producing Printed Circuit Boards in Espelkamp and currently employs 65 staff in Germany. As a mid-sized company, Hüco are capable of offering quick, straightforward and customer-oriented solutions.
Phone: +65 6593 6383